Avengers Assemble! (No Really, Assemble this Sweater for Me, Please!)

The sweater pieces are done. I ordered another ball of yarn because I don't see how I'll have enough left to sew the thing together and add the border. Maybe it will all be okay, but I'm not optimistic by nature (or recent experience).

It's been a week.

Monday - Husband's birthday. He's 39. We're getting old.

Tuesday - Kid 2's birthday. He's 6. We don't have babies anymore (we're getting old).

Wednesday - Helped friend's son make his pinewood derby car for boy scouts.

Thursday - Had parents over for dinner.

Today... I think we are watching an animated movie after dinner, which means I can probably get away with falling asleep on the couch.

Lot's of cake this week. I'm weighing heavy on the scale.

And, my sweater parts are finished and blocked. Funny how I want to wear the damn thing, but I don't feel like sewing it together now. I cast on for a fun and easy cowl (I say fun and easy, but I've had to rip it out 3 times) while I wait for that extra ball of yarn.

Here's a photo of my life 6 years ago. It was a much more difficult, but I still miss it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

JIM hat- or - double pointed needles for the first time