The Lost Art of Blogging

I remember back in 2005 or 2006 when I attended a writing workshop at Northwestern University, where I had just graduated with my MA in fiction writing, and talk about blogging was all the rage - And I had no idea what blogging was!

Fast forward 10-12 years and blogging is now almost a thing of the past. Granted, I don't have any readers, but it kind of bothers me that this little space on the Internet is almost gone because people can't be bothered to read anymore. They'd rather listen to or watch a podcast. I get that it's faster, but do we always need things to be moving so fast?

This is why I've been remiss about blogging as of late. I have no readers, so I do it for myself. Maybe I should just write in a dam journal again.

Anyway, the FO parade is here:

 Flower Fairy and Leaf Sprite by Susan B. Anderson
 Zadie Sweater by Mercedes Tarasovich

 Cozy Thermal Mitts by Karen Everitt


Hermione's Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder
Rebellions Are Built on Hope Socks - Vanilla pattern with a fish lips kiss heel for my son
 Easy Raglan Sweater by Lion Brand


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Summer

Everything is Awesome.