A little bit of lace...

I think I mentioned the ox wool that my parents found and bought for me during their trip to Alaska in July. Well, I finished the scarf and it's lovely. I don't really think of myself as a great lace knitter, so this was a challenge. But, the pattern was easy and the end result is quite nice.

Here it is:

In other news.... Life After Life by Kate Atkinson is proving to be worth the read. My kids finally went back to school on Tuesday. Kid 1 is now in 3rd grade and Kid 2 is starting kindergarten. It's been a whirlwind. I'm not sure how I did this when I had to go to an office each day to work!

Life is hectic with dance 3 nights per week for 1 and swimming one night for "the deuce". Tonight we may go out for dinner - which is something the four of us almost never do together. The kindergartner is having adjustment exhaustion, so we'll see. Overall, things are as good as I think they can be for early September!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

JIM hat- or - double pointed needles for the first time