One Million Shades of Gray....

I've noticed I have a problem with gray. I love it. I choose it above all other yarn shades and I'm going to have to a very gray wardrobe soon.

I currently have 3 gray projects in needles: two are cowls and one is a sweater.

Maybe I need a color intervention. Unless, say, my next project is so colorful no one will believe it's mine? That may happen with my next pair of socks. The yarn is called Strawberry Fields, and if it wasn't for something that went on my feet, I'd never have purchased the yarn. But, it could be a good thing for me - staging my own little color intervention.

I'll finish the Frost Point Cowl tonight. I tried my best Kitchener stitch on it and it was a massive failure - I almost took a photo but decided to just move on. I don't know what happened. Anyway, tonight I'm doing a 3-needle bind-off and blocking tomorrow. As long as I didn't destroy the ends of the cowl too badly, I should have a finished project to show off in the next day or two...

I want to finish some of these WIP's (works-in-progress) so I can do some fun, new knitting soon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

JIM hat- or - double pointed needles for the first time