A Cowl for next Winter....

Or Thursday. Apparently Wisconsin is getting more snow this week after a blast of spring. The mock-spring was nice, but it made Kid 1 very sick. She was so sick I felt a little like a nurse and sat with her on the couch watching Dolphin Tale 1 and 2 in their entirety on Sunday morning. You know you're worried about your kid when you watch not just one Dolphin Tale movie, but two of them.

Anyway, I'm trying to finish the book Passenger by Alexandra Bracken by March 25th since it's a library book (and I'm old school sometimes), so I haven't been knitting much the past few days. But, when I return, I'm going to be knitting my first top down gray sweater (in continental style) like a fiend to get it done! Then, my serpentine strawberry fields socks (Lucy Neatby KAL) and then a few other works-in-progress (WIPs) so that I can move on to some new sweaters and get a head start on Christmas gifts for next year... so that I'm not knitting down to the wire again.

Here is my Frost Point (AKA another Gray cowl.....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

JIM hat- or - double pointed needles for the first time