Well, it's over

Christmas knitting is over.

Christmas is over.

2015 is over.

And, I have to say, it was all somewhat of a disappointment this year. A lot went on in 2015 that wasn't great.

Here is what I finished for Christmas gifts that I haven't already posted. Some of it was okay. Some was awful. It is what is is.

I'm not even posting the disaster ornaments I made for our god children.... I think I'll just advise my sister-in-law to toss them next year after I make something much better.

A "beer" cozy for my father-in-law (pattern: Conceal on Ravelry)

A Rib-A-Roni hat for my dad....


Gift card holders for my older nephews:


 Fingerless mittens for my daughter's teacher:

The 11th hour headband for my mom (finished Christmas morning)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

JIM hat- or - double pointed needles for the first time