Only time for so much

A Tangent.

I'm running. Like, really running. I've never gotten this far before. Today, if I go for a run after work, with my couch to 10K app, I will run for 10 minutes, walk 5 minutes and run 10 minutes again. If you don't know me, this is a big deal. As a figure skater, I never had to do anything without a break for longer than 4 and a half minutes. The last time I ran a mile was when I was 13-years-old and in 8th grade.

This. Is. Big. For me, at least.

So, I'm still knitting. And, in general I feel good. My app has me running for 20 minutes in just 3 more runs. I don't feel like I will be ready for that. But, maybe I will. My husband has offered to go for my first 20 minute run along with me - he does have some nice qualities.

But, here are the Bellisima mittens that I made out of a Vampire Knits book. I know - you really don't have to say anything or judge me - but, when I saw these mittens, I had to make them. They are warm and it gets cold in Wisconsin in the wintertime...

For me, these have nothing to do with Twilight....just walking my dog....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

JIM hat- or - double pointed needles for the first time