Feeling All the Socks All the Time

It's been so busy.... I don't even think I can properly explain it.

I have been knitting but I don't have a lot to show for it. I finished a blanket for my brother-in-law and new sister-in-law for their wedding, but I forgot to take a picture. I tried to make her a shawl, but it was a major fail.

I'm trying to get a few things off my needles. There are a lot of things on a lot of different needles right now. Also, I have 3 babies to knit for. One will get more than the rest because he will be my new nephew, but  I'm hoping to give knit them all a little something. I don't think I've ever really knit successfully for a baby before, so we will see how this goes.

FO's:
Rose City Roller socks with yarn I bought in New Orleans....


Smooth Operator socks I made for my mom for Mother's Day....(they are prettier than they look in this terrible photo)

And a campfire blanket shawl... which I love.

Things I'm hoping to finish in the next few months include my Pop Life Cardigan from Wool and the Gang.... I'm really hoping I like the finished project, because I don't like it much right now.... the Zadie Sweater and the Starting Point Shawl by Joji Locatelli (which I did start as a mystery knit-along but had to stop for wedding knitting) - AND some baby knitting. Then, I feel like I'll be able to breathe and knit "for fun".

Oh, and I'm trying to knit up a few pairs of socks for a Game of Thrones KAL. Why do I do these things to myself?

I'll try to be more regular in my blogging.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

Everything is Awesome.