One gray thing to check off my list....

Show and tell. There was so much to this for me. It's an accomplishment. I made a sweater I think I'll actually wear. This is a pattern by Wendy Bernard - My first top down sweater. I also followed the Craftsy class. The class was okay - but I can't complain when I get a garment out of it!

So, I did all the knit stitches using the continental-style. I still purled English-style. I don't have that down yet. Then, something clicked for me with magic loop the week before starting the sleeves and so I was able to use the magic loop method for making the sleeves. Overall, I'm really happy with this. I'll wear it with a long-sleeved t-shirt under it in the fall, winter and spring. It's wool, so too itchy to wear alone.

I started doing yoga yesterday. I'm hoping that it will help with all my health "issues". I'm going to try for twice a day when I can (but if I'm being realistic, I'll be lucky for three to five times per week). I really need to get my body back in shape using whatever methods necessary. Going to see my doctor again this afternoon. I feel like a hypochondriac. But, something isn't right with me just now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

JIM hat- or - double pointed needles for the first time