Behind

I'm behind on everything lately. And tired. I've been running - up to 20 minutes on a treadmill a few times per week if I'm lucky (I won't be lucky this week), but having difficulty running for 10 minutes sprints outside. And I traveled to Texas and back - the getting back part always makes me happy. And most recently, Daylight Savings Time happened, which means I'm ready for bed at around 6:45 each night (yes, I know I gained an hour, but it gets dark so early now).

And, it is almost the middle of November and I have not started my Christmas knitting. I've been trying to finish a wrap, which is so easy and hard all at the once -but I think I have to get down to business here. The first step would include not falling asleep on the couch before 8:15 each night. The second step includes putting projects for me on the sidelines until I get stuff made for other people. Seems reasonable.

So... until the Christmas gift posts come pouring in (ha ha), here is my most recent completed project. I call it my Walking Dead Hitchhiker scarf - it went fine. I'm a new Walking Dead fan and I binge-watched 5 seasons in about 8 weeks. I bought this yarn at the Wisconsin State Fair over the summer and the yarn wanted the pattern. First time I've had that experience. The finished project is a little shorter than the pattern because I ran out of yarn.... but it was fun to make.

Kid 1 is my model. She was dressed for dance class and took the modeling job very seriously. The pattern is Hitchhiker, found on Ravelry.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

JIM hat- or - double pointed needles for the first time