Hats (or emotional knitting)

I've been having a tough time. To get through it, I've made hats. On for my son (kid 2), one for my husband, and one for me.

They are all patterns by Stephanie Japel - one of my favorite knitwear designers - two Wheeler hats and a Sawtooth hat. I have enough of the grey and white ecological wool that I can probably make many (many) more hats.

SAWTOOTH - Photo taken June 1, 2015 (it's still cold in Wisconsin)


 A couple of Wheelers.... for the men in my life....

On the needles this week. Still working on the wedding blanket, but I've taken a bit of a break. I cast on for my first top-down sweater (grey, of course) and started a hooded top for Kid 1 in yarn I bought for a different project. I have 3 weeks to make hooded "Woodsie" tops for both kids before they go up north. With my mood lately, this task seems totally doable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

JIM hat- or - double pointed needles for the first time