More of the same

I don't have much new to report.

Still knitting my gray sweater - should finish the body today

Still dealing with TMJ and acid reflux

Still too cold outside for my preferences

We got a new roof on Monday, which wiped out our finances. I'm certainly in a year of change. I want to change many things. Mainly my day-to-day life. I'm working on it.

Here's a shot of my in progress gray sweater. Knitting a top down sweater is new for me- it entails moving a lot of fabric around. I don't hate it.... it's just different. In fact, I might kind of like it. Jury's still out....But don't my stitches look pretty?


I almost spilled an entire cup of hot chocolate on it this morning. I don't usually start my day with hot chocolate, but I was here so early that no one made coffee yet. To be clear, I am totally capable of making coffee - I just prefer not to. So, I grabbed a packet of hot chocolate while I waited out my half hour before I could eat my breakfast (the acid reflux thing) and I was grabbing my knitting, elbowed my venti sized mug and had a very near catastrophe. It was avoided. Luckily, I'm wearing black today because I'm pretty sure I got a little on my clothes.

Yes, I do knit at my desk for a half hour in the mornings before the rest of the office arrives - and sometimes at lunch too. If you hated your job as much as I do, you'd knit when you could to make it bearable too. Trust me.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Art of Blogging

The End of Summer

What Not to do On A Rainy Day